Mother's Day is just around the corner, and it's time to show the mamas in our lives some love. Evansville’s got all sorts of ways to celebrate Mother's Day, from brunch spots to shopping destinations to outdoor activities. So whether you're planning a day out with the fam or just need some inspiration for a last-minute gift, we've got you covered. Let's explore some of the best ways to treat your mom to a Mother's Day she won't soon forget!
Treat Mom To Brunch
Mother's Day is the perfect opportunity to treat the special women in our lives to a delicious brunch. Evansville has no shortage of fantastic brunch spots, each with its own unique style and menu. Whether your mom is a fan of classic breakfast dishes or more adventurous cuisine, there's sure to be a brunch spot in Evansville that will satisfy her taste buds. Here’s a look at some of the best brunch spots in Evansville to help you plan the perfect Mother's Day brunch for your mom.
- Comfort by the Cross Eyed Cricket: Indulge in delicious homestyle dining and refreshing mimosas!
- Walton's: Enjoy bottomless mimosas, bloody mary's and mouthwatering breakfast options!
- Donut Bank: Start her day with something sweet like a classic glazed donut or a hot cup of seasonal blueberry coffee!
- Lamasco: Satisfy a savory craving with a scrumptious bloody mary!
- Bokeh: Enjoy outdoor seating, breakfast themed cocktails and mimosa buckets!
- Copper House: Chow down on a delicious breakfast sandwich and sip a refreshing beverage from their zero proof liberations menu!
Local Gifts That Celebrate Mom
While big-box stores and online retailers may be convenient, there's something special about finding a gift at a local shop. Evansville is home to a wide variety of unique boutiques and shops that offer a wide selection of gifts for every type of mom. From handmade jewelry to one-of-a-kind home decor items, our local shops have got you covered. Explore some of the best local shops to find the perfect Mother's Day gift for your mom!
- River City Coffee: Pick up a few locally themed goodies or grab a gift card and let her choose!
- Memo: Looking for a unique card? Look no further than Memo on Main!
- Your Brothers Book Store: Find a book for any interest or discover decor designed by local artists!
- Sixth and Zero: Find natual skincare and body products for the sustainable Mom!
- Franklin Street Boutique: Give the gift of retail therapy with a fashion find or giftcard!
- Downtown Sidewalk Sale (May 13th): Discover fine art, unique gifts and great deals as you stroll through over 100 local vendors and shops.
From Farm to Table: Local Flower Farms and Nurseries for Mother's Day Blooms
What better way to show your love and appreciation for the special women in your life than with a beautiful bouquet of flowers? Evansville has a variety of florists and flower shops that offer an array of stunning floral arrangements for every type of mom.